- Additional information
Ergon GFR1 MTB Freeride/Gravity Grips
World-Class Gravity Grip: the GFR1 from Ergon
Ergon developers work closely with athletes and teams. This is the only way to produce the most efficient products that can meet the highest demands. The GFR1 evolved through close teamwork with top professional downhill riders. One of the most notable features from this relationship is the grips slim design for maximum feedback yet still highly damping as a result of the specific textured siping along the gripping surface area.
The inner stop of the GFR1 provides direct orientation for fast maneuvers, jumps or tricks. This provides an additional safety feature keeping your hand in the optimum position and ensuring that you can operate the controls at all times.
Pulling up the front wheel of your bike costs valuable energy every time. In order to minimize the gripping forces, the GFR1 has a particularly strong lower grip zone for the fingers.
Features – Ergon GFR1
- Grip rubber made in Germany – The materials of Ergon grips meet the highest quality standards being TÜV-certified, durable and unique in the world in the field of bicycle grips. The super soft, UV-stable rubber compound of the GFR1 is developed and manufactured in Germany. Ergon’s core values of ergonomics, product design and engineering all happen in Germany.
- One screw – more safety – The strong aluminum inner clamp prevents the GFR1 from twisting on the carbon handlebars. This secure clamping allows for even more safety on the bike!
- Particularly long-lasting – The end plugs on the GFR1 are replaceable. This adds an important durability feature for the grip.
- Use: Mountain Bike, Freeride, Gravity
- Name: GRF1 Evo = Grip Freeride 1
- Size: Regular
- Grips: GravityControl Rubber
- Clamp: Cold Forged Aluminium / CNC Machined
- Oil Slick
Scope of delivery
- 1 pair of Ergon GFR1 Grips