Renthal V2 Fatbar Lite Riser Handlebar 760mm – 30mm
- Additional information
Renthal V2 Fatbar Lite Riser Handlebar 760mm
The 760mm Renthal Fatbar Lite features proven 7° back sweep / 5° up sweep combination and is available in 10, 20, 30 and 40mm rise options, to suit any bike and any rider preference.
The ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability: the Fatbar Lite V2 Handlebar from Renthal
The all new Fatbar Lite is at a market leading weight of just 270g. This is achieved with efficient use of material, removing any excess to reduce weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics as the original Fatbar Lite. The Fatbar Lite features a hard anodised surface finish and, adding to the iconic AluGold colour, there’s now a black option. This incredibly durable surface treatment ensures the handlebar keeps looking fresh, not matter what you or the trail may put it through.
Features – Fatbar Lite V2 Riser Handlebar
- 7 Series Aluminium: The Renthal Fatbar Lite is constructed from exclusive, high strength, 7 series aluminium. The material and specific heat treatment processes have been carefully selected to give the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Shot Peened: Millions of tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the Fatbar, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
- Hard Anodised: The Fatbar features a hard anodising surface treatment. This finish is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodising, to keep your handlebar looking new.
- Positioning Grid: Laser marked onto the centre of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralise the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.
- Width Marks: Laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Permanent Graphics: Chemically applied and oven cured permanent graphics are super hard wearing and provide a subtle aesthetic look to coordinate with any bike
- Use: MTB
- Width: 760 mm
- Backsweep: 7°
- Upsweep: 5°
- Bar bore: 31.8 mm
Rise (choose variant)
- 7 series Aluminium
- 280 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Renthal Fatbar Lite V2 Riser Handlebar 30mm
Renthal is a global leader in the manufacturing, design, and sales of motorcycle, ATV and cycle parts and accessories. The current parts portfolio covers a wide range of products for motocross, quad bikes, road bikes, and trials bikes. These market-leading products include handlebars, grips, bar mounts, levers, hand guards, chainwheels, chain, and brake pads. Our cycle product portfolio includes handlebars, stems, grips and chainrings. Renthal is a global brand, but the manufacturing heart is in Manchester, UK.