- Additional information
A range of colours originally used by our famous frame-building pioneers.
Spray.Bike Chicago Yellow – 400ml
A bright primary yellow, slightly lighter than Goldhawk Road.
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – Satin/Gloss. For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder’s Top Wax