Sram X5 9-speed Rear Derailleur – Medium Cage
- Additional information
SRAM X5 9-speed Rear Derailleur
Features – X5 9-speed Rear Derailleur
- EXACT ACTUATION™ for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- DIRECT ROUTE™ technology for lighter effort shifting
- 34/36-tooth cassette compatibility
- Use: MTB
- Group: X5
- Mounting: Direct mounting
- Gears: 9-speed
- Total capacity: medium: 34 teeth, long: 36 teeth
Scope of delivery
- 1 x X5 9-speed Rear Derailleur
1:1® Actuation is superior by design. Every unit of cable you pull moves the derailleur the same amount. Actuation stays precise and fluid slogging through mud, bouncing off rocks, rutting through roots wherever you find yourself, whatever conditions you’re in. It’s dependable. Tolerant. Easiest to set up. Easiest to adjust.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement). EA helps to simplify and stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing, and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up—and it stays that way.