SRAM PC X01 Eagle 12-speed Chain 110 Links
This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
Features – Sram PC X01 Eagle Chain 110 Links
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: X01 Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 110
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOW LINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock®
- Outer Plate: Nickel
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened
- Rivet Type: Hollow Pin
- Recommended Group: Eagle™
- Συμβατότητα: Eagle™
Τί συμπεριλαμβάνεται στη συσκευασία
- 1 Sram PC X01 Eagle Chain 110 Links (Bulk packaging)
- 1 PowerLock
Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.
The SRAM HARD CHROME™ chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME™ chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.