Certified seminar by MIAS, for bicycle technicians.
This is a series of technical training certification seminars on the mechanisms of a modern bicycle.
They are done in collaboration with MIAS (Mountain Bike Instructor Award Scheme) and upon completion MIAS gives certification to the prospective student.
It is addressed both to professionals in the field and to people who love the sport and would like to acquire valid and correct technical knowledge on the bicycle.-
Specialized service for all types of bikes from simple city bikes to the most complex mtb.
We have the knowledge, expertise & tools for EXT, Fox Racing, Rockshox Forks & Shocks
- Assembly & Adjustment of a new bike.
- Installation, Bleeding of Hydraulic Disc Brakes & dropper post.
- Total Hydraulic Disc Brake cleanup & rebuild.
- Tubeless wheel setup.
- Installation of new tires with tire inserts.
- Custom wheel build & truing.
- Installation & gear adjustment.
- Installation & adjustment of rear derailleur.
- Professional group set cleanup using Ultrasonic technology.
- Installation & Replacement of Bottom Brackets.
- Frame Inspection & rear triangle, replacement of rear triangle bearings.
- Service dropper post. (Fox Racing, RockShox)
- Suspension Service. (EXT Racing, Fox Racing, RockShox, Öhlins)
We have the tools, knowledge and parts to service all major forks & Socks of the following brands.
- EXT Racing
- Fox Racing
Door to door suspension service .
The door2door service is aimed at people who live far away and are unable to bring their posts to us for service or repair.
You are now given the option to send us your post by courier and receive it repaired in a short time.
Fill out the form with your details and we will send a courier to come pick up your post.
After we receive it and the service is done, we will send it to the address you specified in the form by courier so that you can receive it as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 2310 81 55 55 or through the contact form.