Sram GX Eagle 12-speed Rear Derailleur Lunar
- Additional information
SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed Rear Derailleur
Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be. Finished with the new GX Eagle™ master colorway – to compliment any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle™ Colorsystem. Further proof that the GX Eagle™ derailleur is there for one thing – to do the job.
Features – Sram GX Eagle 12-speed Rear Derailleur
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper
- Use: MTB
- Group: GX Eagle
- Gears: 1 x 12
- Max. tooth: 52T
- Technology Highlights: Eagle, X-HORIZON, X-ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, CAGE LOCK
- Bearing: Type 3
Scope of delivery
- 1 x GX Eagle Rear Derailleur 12-speed
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
Introducing the Expanded Eagle Ecosystem