Sram X01 Eagle 12-speed Chain Hollow Pin
- Additional information
SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed Chain Hollow Pin
And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
Features – Sram X01 Eagle Chain
- Groundbreaking chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: X01 Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 126
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel + PVD
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated + PVD
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™, GX Eagle™
- Compatibility: Eagle™
- 264g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Sram X01 Eagle 12-speed Chain Hollow Pin
The SRAM HARD CHROME chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10- and 11-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
SRAM Eagle 1x